The aftermath... (long)

So my husband left us a month or so ago.... he finally came back home (and noticed none of my things were there just little' things were) now I just don't know.I seriously don't understand he gone for a month and half and this was his excuse..)

"Nothing was wrong babe i got really drunk with one of my friends and i ended up losing my phone and keys to my house and my car and ive literally been on the hunt for my keys forever now and where i have a special key its going to cost 400 for a new key to be made after i just spent 300 for a new phone im sorry i havent been home or responing back lately been super busy" so he says.... I can't just instantly forgive him (I went through it alone he knew how much I wanted him there.😥) in then he says "You dont have to believe me im just letting you know that im still alive and that im sorry that I've been gone". So I finally give in and reply back with "oh really you have missed.. mhm k I'm not saying I don't believe you ....(I still don't know what to believe) I just thought you gave up the alcohol but it's fine I'm glad you're still alive I missed you too but you haven't been there for me like -my husband- should but I kind of "blocked" that out its been over a month .. I'm just trying to focus on little) (he has bipolar/depression)

He asked me to come back home I feel like I should but I don't know I want my family to be whole but then he made me so alone he couldn't make it any appointment but 1 and he missed it like I don't want to seem like a bitch or selfish. I told him give me time to think. As for me I have a job now I'm going back to school I brought/have a new phone etc. and YES he knows how I feel about him drinking.!

Any advice ladies please help me thanks..

-be kind