I stayed the night at my friends...

I have a LOT of guy friends. I know that makes me sound like a hoe but I still do have lots of girl friends too. Anyway the other night I stayed over at my friend’s house for the night, let’s call him Dan. Anyway so it was Dan, & 4 if my other male friends. It’s not unusual for me to be the only girl hanging out with them so this is nothing new. We’ve just graduated high school. Anyway I was really drunk to the point where I ended up puking lol so I could barely even move around. I stayed upstairs on the couch cause I wasn’t feeling good & I could hear my 5 male friends talking about me. At first all I heard was them laughing because I was basically passed out. Then they started making jokes about raping me. I would hear them say spelling out rape together then laughing. (THEY DID NOT RAPE ME) I then heard them walking up the stairs and I was so scared. I was just thinking they won’t do this to me they’re friends. Then I started thinking to myself “if they are walking upstairs to rape you, pretend you are asleep” because I was scared if I fought back or realized what they were doing they would do something even worse. They obviously didn’t end up raping me because they’re not those kind of guys which I am so thankful for. I was wondering if I should talk to them about it or am I just over reacting?