BUILD A BEAR!!!

Me

I'm sure many of you heard about the Pay Your Age day at build a bear a week or two ago... Well we tried to go participate to get our unborn daughter her first build a bear and they ran out of supplies within like an hour or so of opening! The line was wrapped around the mall and the majority ended up getting turned away. I'm pretty sure the same thing happened in a whole bunch of other areas as well... Well I don't know who all found out about this coupon they gave to make up for it, but I wanted to share just in case you or your children were also turned away and disappointed! We went and used it today and got our baby girl her build a bear (well, technically a build a kitty 😂). Walked out paying a total of $5.36 for it!!! It's good until August 31st! All the coupon codes are the same, we checked since we both had accounts and each got one, so it's fine to share this one lol. You do have to be a "bonus club member" though, just like you did for the pay your age day, so if you're not already, be sure to sign up before hand to save time in the store. They stopped providing the coupons on July 15th, so here ya go lol! 😅

Not even gonna lie, I teared up when i saw where the birth certificate says "stuffed with love by mom and dad" 😭❤️