My mother in law is driving me crazy!

Laura💎💄

As far as mother in laws go, I'm actually pretty lucky. I've heard some horror stories about crazy in laws and I think I got pretty good ones compared to some people. But lately my mother in law has been making me crazy. She told me ONCE that she wanted to see the baby bedding I picked. I have pregnancy brain, so I forgot. She told my husband that I always seem like I'm pissed off and in a bad mood when I see her, so she thinks I'm mad at her. The only time I see her is two days per week when I go to pick up my daughter (she keeps her for me while I work) and yes, I'm usually in a bad mood because I've just gotten off work and I hate my job. I'm pregnant and hormonal! Then she told him that she felt like I didn't want her to see the nursery, and she only wanted to see because she wanted to make something for it. I have ZERO problem with her wanting to make something, but she didn't even ask me to see the nursery. If she had, I would have gladly showed her pictures of it. (I also told her MONTHS ago what colors I was using for it) So today, I sent her pictures, and asked if she wanted to make something to go on the shelves my husband was making. She told me she didn't want to mess up my ideas, so shes just going to make something else. Sorry, just wanted to rant. I'm not hiding anything from her and wish she wouldn't assume I was.