advice please. (baby daddy drama)

Keila

hi, im keila.

the father of my 6 month old daughter has a tourette's diagnosis. he is mentally and emotionally unstable. i love him dearly, but he has multiple personalities and can switch from beautiful/romantic man to the spawn of satan. we have had many issues since my daughter was born. he cannot maintain a job, he is very inconsistent, and he wastes time and money. he isn't dad of the year, but he loves his daughter a lot. i hate that he can't seperate me from my daughter. before i made the decision to move to denver from arizona, he hadn't seen his daughter for a week. we had gotten in an argument, and he called Child protective services on me out of anger. im a good mom. I've never neglected or harmed my beautiful baby in any way. he threatened me in many ways. abused and controlled me. but i will allow it no more. i have tried to work it out and be open to split custody and that kind of thing. but its his way or the highway. he always threatens me in some way if he doesn't get his way. i decided, even after feeling afraid to see him, to meet him the other day [he followed us to denver] because i want my daughter to have her dad. this was an emotional meet, my daughter is only 6 months old and very receptive. she pouted, and her eyes teared. you could see she had mixed emotions. she definitely recognized him. the meet ended up good. then i went home and got a text saying "i noticed you shaved, you are a hoe" and blah, blah blah. i don't know what to do. anymore. any advice?