Boyfriend and sister

My boyfriend and I have been dating for 6 months now, so still in the early stages. And his ziblings and him are very close. He lives with his sister and brother but the brother is moving out soon. Ever since we started dating, I felt like he depends on his sister more than me. It just makes me feel dumbfounded because Im his partner. Im supposed to help him whenever he needs it or do something for him whenever he wants something to be done and he cant do it. There was a time we went to the mall, his siblings and I and his shoulder started hurting and he told his sister and she started massaging it. I just stood there like "Wtf? Why didnt you tell me? Im right there." It just made me feel dumbfounded. Like why?

There are also times where i feel like he ignores me because his sister and him are talking, it's like I dont exist. There are times where im talking to him and she would cut me off and he would talk to her and forget about me. It feels so hard to communicate with him because his sister is always there and she tends to just cut me off and he always talks to her. Like an i invisible? Are you not able to talk to me too? I live an hour away and we both work opposite schedules so its hard to text one another. when hes off work, im already sleeping and when im going to work he's sleeping. I just feel like we arent going to work out when i want to make us work.

I also feel like sometimes he cares about her more than me. He's always telling me to go help her (And I do help her) because she needs help. But when it comes to me, I get no help. I ask for help and I still dont get help so I get so pissed off and dont even want to talk. One time we were going to clean our cars and she needed to clean hers too, so we vaacuumed and cleaned out his car first and he cleaned out her car and when it came down to mine. I had to do it all by myself. He helped here and there but I did everything. Like why would you clean out hers but not HELP me clean out mine.

I didnt want to admit it at first but I am jealous of his sister and I think it's dumb. It's his sister, they share the same blood. I shouldnt have to worry about anything but it's just that I feel like we dont communicate as much because he gives most of his time and attention to her.

Advice please?