Cycle 21 trying (or 4 🤷🏻‍♀️) here we go again!!!!!!!

First month temping so excited to see this on a graph. Varicoceles suck. Started trying October 2016. But ultimately this is cycle four trying with optimal sperm and a chance as in April 2018 we found out surgery did work for him. But can you believe I’ve timed it with opks each and every 21 times hoping maybe just maybe 1 could make it back then. Alas back then the future of natural conception was grim. We see a RE July 30 to check me out more than my obgyn has done and maybe give me peace of mind or help if anything is off. Oh but ladies wouldn’t it be funny to conceive this cycle and not need the RE. Quick hi and bye guess what your actually pregnant . A girl can dream. Not giving up on this baby. My cycles are regular after July 2016 and 11 years on the pill did my body in. It was so confused! But I got good at figuring it out and my body signs. Now I can always catch my opk and my body has bounced back and the last 8 months its been steady 32-33 day cycles. Husband went from only 14 million total sperm count in April 2017 with zero morphology and only 11% motility -only 1% of that being the progressive fast type! To now April 2018 164 million total count and a morphology ranging from 7-13% and motility 44-71% the last analysis’. We have worked and waited and had so so so much patience for our bodies to get here. I can’t give up. I would love a natural positive after all this eventually. Patience is bitter but her fruit is always sweet. Come on cycle 21 bring it home!!!