am i going crazy or should i be worried?

okay so i actually hate these kinds of posts and i find them so annoying, but it’s been bothering me a lot lately. i’ve been with my boyfriend for a long time, he’s going off to college soon and he met a friend while he was at orientation. i’ve never seen her or anything, but now she’s his second best friend on snapchat (and i know, you guys probably think i’m annoying now), and he replies to her but leaves me on delivered for hours and hours. i trust him, i just think that he might start to develop feelings for her. i asked him if he wad hiding anything from me and he said “no, i have nothing to hide”, i think i’m just crazy.

UPDATE:

i talked to him about why he’s being so secretive when i use his phone and everything, and he said that he kinda has been hiding something. he’s just had personal conversations with his friends and he didn’t want me to accidentally open them. then he said i don’t need to know everything and i shouldn’t be worried. i don’t know how to not worry when he basically just told me he’s hiding something.