Could it be love at first sight?

I have been talking to this guy for about two weeks so far. We have been on two dates so far. On our first date, he cooked me dinner at his place. We had a great time, great conversations, laughs, he bought my favorite wine,everything. He treated me so well when I was there. He was raised by a lot of women so the way he treats a woman, you can tell that he is very well mannered. We talked about everything under the sun and I have found myself always wanting to be around him. Every chance he gets, he calls me beautiful, smart, gorgeous and compliments my flaws. Every time he calls I get so happy and get butterflies.

Is it too soon for this 😩 I think about him so much it shouldn’t even be legal. My ex boyfriend left me because he told me he doesn’t know if he wants to have kids. A week after I graduated from college(which was a month after we broke up) he tells me he has a baby on the way. So this guy that I have been talking to for two weeks have taken my attention off things and made me realize what I deserve and realize my worth without even knowing he was. I feel like a dumb 15 year old girl that’s gullible about everything a man says to you 🤦🏾‍♀️ I just really feel it in my spirit that I am not wrong about this guy, but what if I am. When you’ve been through a lot of heartache you tend to have a wall up. That’s exactly what I was doing with him. But he seems to ease my wall down. I don’t even know if he feels that way. But he tells me how he feels about me everyday and I still don’t believe it😩 I just feel like it’s too soon to be believing everything a dude says to you. Ugh I really don’t know.