Help! Baby still has reflux after 6 months!

Shelby

My baby is about 6.5 months and STILL has major reflux (she is a happy spitter). She is EBF, and we started slowly adding solids her diet around 4-4.5 months (as okayed by our doctor). But nothing has helped! Every check up she is getting lower and lower on the percentage scale. (She was around 58th at her first check up and is now at 15th) I have tried cutting out dairy, giving her probiotics, feeding her more smaller and frequent meals, pumping my milk and adding rice cereal to it, and we even got her a special lounger chair that keeps her at a reflux friendly angle. Nothing is working. It is breaking my heart, most days she spits up more times than I can even count! I want to fix it so bad for her. Has anyone tried anything else? My doctor offered to prescribe her Zantac but I REALLY do not want to give that to her, just reading the side effect list scares the heck out of me. I was wondering if anyone has had luck with switching to formula? I have heard good things about the brand HIPP. (I guess they have a anti reflux formula that isn’t thickened with rice, and they have another one that is for sensitive tummies) PLEASE PLEASE if anyone has went through something similar and had success with something I haven’t tried let me know! I just want my baby to feel better!

Here is a photo of my little Yara

Yara,