Husband and video games.

El

So I'm sure some have this problem with their Boyfriends, Fiancés, Husbands playing video games. I just sit on the bed and play on my phone while he plays Morrowland which I still haven't figured out the concept. No matter how hard he's tried to explain.. But last night. I took the batteries out of my camera and put them in the second controller. And I have him halo 2. "Wanna play?"

We haven't played video games together unless it was the wii and that was rare! And have been caught up with me being pregnant and getting the house together. So he put it in!

The game is in. We get everything ready and we start shooting people. I kinda sucked at first and then we were like talking back and forth. "You get them ill take out the snipers." 😭😂

P.s We don't have many games. And we didn't feel like going into the living room to play the Xbox one so we hopped on the Xbox 360 in the bedroom.

Also I'm sure I'll have some halo haters. 😭🤦🏼‍♀️ I don't have many games! Hah. And I just wanted an Xbox 360. Bought the Xbox one for my husband last Christmas. (1TB) with all of his favorite games.

We stayed on for a good few hours and had fun. Then we went to bed. Woke up a lot better too. Went to be on a good calm note. Usually he's rushing to bed because he forgets the time. (Thanks to me) he got to ed on time. And then we woke up at 5:30am. I made his lunch and now it's 7. I'm gonna sleep before I go into work 4p-2a. 🤷🏼‍♀️