TTC for 6 years..

So due to my PCOS and and angry ovaries that are full of cysts my Dr. thought it would be best to put me in BC for 6 months, and try "naturally" for 3 months after coming off BC. then if I wasn't pregnant in 9 months she would prescribe clomid.. and try 3 rounds of that..

I'm a little upset because every time I go I see someone different and its really annoying having to explain everything all over again or one Dr. has one plan and another suggests something else. I'm really frustrated, after 6 years I'm just so bitchy and bitter about the whole thing. I just started BC this past Saturday and I'm just pissed off but relieved that there isn't any hope these next 6 months. yeah I've been waiting for 6 years and 4 months (so what's another 6 months right?) but that'll just take me to 7 years... and thats IF this "treatment" works. I've lost all hope, and faith and slowly crawling back into the depression I was once in years ago (actually attempted suicide twice) I'm just scared I'll be there again especially with he BC (it literally makes me crazy) sorry for my rant but just need to vent, hate to always put this on my husband's shoulders. hes so sweet about it but I can tell it breaks his heart every time I fell him its a BFN or that AF showed up..

so basically my question is did anyone else get put on BC to help conceive? especially with PCOS,