How long after a mc did your hcg go back to 0?

Kay • Mummy to my 2 beautiful children 💙(2016) 💕(2021) and 6 angel babies 👼

So I’ll try not to back this too long. I had a scan and hcg blood test last Saturday after having been in agony all night at work and the dr’s thinking it was ectopic. The scan showed a sac 4-5mm, and my hcg was only 532 when I should have been 6+3. When I saw the consultant she wanted a follow up scan in a week but said if I had any bleeding or the pain got worse to ring the early pregnancy clinic. So Sunday afternoon I started bleeding and when I went to the clinic on Monday my hcg dropped to 285. Ideally they wanted bloods today, but because I’m so difficult to get blood from they said they were happy for me to just do a hpt next Monday but I would have to get my bloods done if it’s still positive then.

Today I started doing my opk’s like I usually do because I have pcos and unless I track my cycle I have no clue when I ovulate, and it comes back not quite positive but not far off, it’s certainly never been this dark on CD 9 before so I’m thinking it’s picking up from the pregnancy I’ve just lost. So my question is how long after a miscarriage did your hcg go back down to 0? Especially when they were low? With my previous miscarriages I never had my hcg checked so had no idea how long until it went back to normal and my second miscarriage I had to have a d&c; but still never had bloods taken so I have nothing to go off of.