how many of you have I'd a ruptured ovarian cysts and did your doc follow up after you told them

excruciating pain bent over from ruptured ovarian cyst. I just experance my second 1 Friday my poor fiance wanted to take me to the ER so bad he was afraid for my well being. my first 1 I was young like 22-23 back in 2012 or so pain horrible almost fainted. I threw up both times because the pain. This time it happened I didn't go to the ER. I let the pain take its course and called my doc the next morning surprised the doc didn't want to follow up. left my last doc because I thought she was crappy for not following up with ultrasound like ER doc suggested. This doc made it sound like it was normal ask if I recently ovulated said u can grow cyst after ovulation and they can rupture if they get big. told me to take 600 ibuprofen if my stomach still upset because of the fuild in my stomach lining. and that was it. said what I described she was sure it was a ruptured ovarian cyst and its quiet normal and didn't want to scare me from sex cause it happened after sex. poor fiance though it was his fault. lbs.

Vote below to see results!