Breastfeeding & Bottles

Cris

Hello!

So I’ve been breastfeeding my daughter, she’s 6 weeks & 3 days old. I had a semi-rough delivery so my milk came in later than I guess what’s normal. She lost 10% of her birth weight (but she’s all good now) so the docs had me pump to feed her from the bottle after I breastfed her to help her gain her weight back. Anyways, I go back to work in 2 weeks and even though I’ve been trying to feed her through bottles (with breast milk) as well as my boob, she REFUSES to drink from bottles now. She cries and cries and gets irritable when we try to feed her from a bottle. She won’t stop crying until I give her the boob... I’m so worried sick to go back to work and her crying all day long and refusing to eat because it’s not he boob. I’ve tried 8 different bottles, I’ve researched the best bottle nipples for breastfed babies and bought them with no luck :( she also doesn’t like pacifiers. Any moms have the same problem? Any advice? I’d really appreciate it. I’m trying to calm my anxiety but I’m having a hard time with it. Thanks!