What does this sound like to you?

mclovin

I am tired of calling a helpline and getting a cold shoulder. Ok, within like 10 days my boyfriend started to decline. He has done heavy psychedelics from 13-17 like research chemicals and 15 hits of Acid everyday, etc. His dad has history of drugs and bipolar and his mom has schizophrenia. His middle brother has "schizophrenia" but claims he only said he did to get drugs. We moved several states over to watch after his brother and I know that has been a huge stress as well as watching the house and playing video games all day.

4th of July was the start of the decline, he thought people were stream sniping him through the windows and every time a firework went off that was them saying ya that's right. It became where he thought I was messaging my "side n**" saying where he was at which I wasn't. Then it became the game hunting him then it became all the players were terrorists. Then it became him and his brother talking for hours to him thinking his brother is against him. Then to me poising him and him not eating at all. Then how we stopped poisoning him weeks before his lab work, when he accused me of poisoning him a day before. Then it became he's on gods side and everyone else is evil and I'm not on gods side. It became how his third eye created fortnite

It became how caffeine fuels his third eye and this youtuber with a million subscribers is his third eye. Then it was constantly praying on the floor like in the middle of a parking lot to the hair stylist trying to poison him and ruin his third eye. He was arrested which wasn't suppose to happen and I know he's pissed at me for that. He keeps telling me he's forgiven me cause he's on gods side and when I try to ask what I did he'll say you know, don't ask questions, I forgive you. He has started talking to himself and constantly praying and tapping his forehead and saying every rude comment is his third eye, how his third eye is an asshole

Now, I have no job or money and can't move so we're staying with his grandma right now and we haven't talked in 3 days. They also didn't tell me they brought the babycats over and his grandma said she's just letting him talk until he gets counseling and the cats are to calm him down, but he acts like he's higher power and says she trusts him more. I'm worried I'm being vulnerable and lied to. I have a job interview set up in a few days and plan on working my ass off and saving up as much as I can.

Vote below to see results!