Just venting really fast.

So I’ve come to the conclusion that nothing will ever change and this something I have to live with forever. BV and yeast infections have taken over my life it’s been almost a year well it will be in August. I’ve tried it all done it all ruined my relationship, went to doctor after doctor I’m only 21! I’ve been tested for every STD out there every three months I was going to the doctor and getting tested and them saying it was a yeast infection and BV! I can’t do it anymore and I don’t want to do it anymore it has completely ruined my life, and some people may say that I’m over exaggerating but not knowing what’s wrong with you and doctors continuously saying nothing is wrong with you it will take a girl for a loop. I hate myself I feel disgusting I smell like fish even if I shower and wash down there I’ve switched soaps, in crying writing this post. I haven’t had sex in 5 months and when I did I felt disgusting so I didn’t do it again. My boyfriend is about to leave me he’s already said it. Idk how this happened. I was on nexplanon and after I got off two months later I started getting every yeast infections and BV you could get nothing works. I just want to crawl in bed and stay there.