Am I blowing off something that I shouldn't be?

Dani

Yesterday I was an emotional mess. Not really sure why.

I woke up with a pounding headache, still felt nauseous from the last few days and could hardly eat much.

I found out my vacation next week has been derailed and I was so looking forward to it.

My best friend was bummed out being halfway around the world from her SO for a few months which made me feel sad too.

I was stressing about a lot of things I didn't need to be stressing about.

All I wanted was to see my SO, as he had asked a few days before if I wanted to do something this day.

I waited around all day and hardly heard from him, and when I finally just decided to ask if I could just come over, he responded a couole hours later saying he was hanging out at his buddy's place. I don't blame him for me being upset over that. I was just in a bad mood and we didn't have any plans laid out for that day in the first place otherwise I think he would have asked me before going with his friend. I also didn't ask about plans until the day was mostly done, whereas I know his friends always text him the day of to get together.

I didn't bring it up to him because I knew he was having a good time and I felt like I was making a bigger deal out of it than it was.

Should I have told him that I was upset?

I went to his house for the night and as soon as I saw him none of it all mattered anymore and I felt bad for feeling like I wanted to make a scene