We did it!

Mary

After 7 months of trying I finally got a positive this morning and this afternoon. My boobs have been so sore and I’ve had really bad heartburn which I never get. I decided to take a test this morning... I saw one line right away and thought it wasnt our month so I kept brushing my teeth. When I looked down again I saw a faint line. I had to run my eyes and make sure I wasn’t seeing things. I promised myself I would tell my boyfriend in a cute way but after trying for so long I was just too excited and ran up the stairs screaming his name. He jumped out of bed because he thought something was wrong lol. I’m not exactly sure how far along I am. My periods are never normal and I haven’t had one since mid May. The doctors office gave me a negative result June 26th. I have an appointment tomorrow. We gave up trying to track every step because it was taking a toll on us. I know 7 months isn’t long to try but it felt like forever for us. So here’s to spreading some baby dust to every one!!! ❤️❤️❤️