Honesty and what ifs

Jinkx

Like I said, I don’t care who reads this...it’s just for me to vent and I don’t know who go to...

This fucking hurts honestly, but fuck it.

Later in the relationship, we were fine. Then one day something happened that I’m not proud of. To me as a person, it doesn’t matter who you are what you’ve done to me to be upset...I’ll always see the good in you and end it on good terms and leave it alone. You don’t need to agree with me, y’all can call me whatever. Everyone has a different opinion.

One night, this guy I use to talk to texted me and I ignored him, like any other girl would do. Idk why tf I replied later and shit. Nothing happened but yah I didn’t think of anything at all lol. The next day, I asked him to give me a ride to school, he did. Jose hates this guy so bad but you know, my dumb ass didn’t think at all. The guy took me to school and we ended up talking bout what happened. We were already endin it calmly and good. Then he had the audacity to kiss me, I immediately pushed him and bursted out crying like crazy saying “why would you do that, I’m with Jose and you know that” he said that he didn’t even care and got mad at me for being with him when he told me that he didn’t care I did. I told him to drop me off and I wanted to leave. So I left, I was so traumatized. I didn’t know how to function when it happened. So when that happened, I tried telling Jose, obviously i did.

When we hung out, he went to the store and I was in his car. His phone was there and I saw that the guy tried following him on Instagram. I blocked his ass lol, I was already fucked up and stressed out bout everything. Then I saw that the guy’s friend texted him and he saw, I was like “don’t Answer him, that’s his friend” he was like ima just say “yo” I’m like oh my god bro. So I went to the bathroom with his phone and the guy said “im Andy, I’m using my freind account, just wanted to tell you that your girl said that y’all broke up and we fucked” I was like “ THAT DIDNT HAPPENE “ so I blocked his ass and had the balls to tell him. I cried my ass off, then I told him that I had to tell him something (bout what happened) I was just crying while telling you. I thought I was going to die, I couldn’t even breathe. He had no emotion in his face. He asked “did you kiss him back” I said no like wtf I was crying and dipped when it happened. I was crying, he was going to drop me off and I asked “Are we going to talk about it” he said next time and he kissed my hand but i hugged him. When I got out the car he hella booked it and left ...