im scared, lost, alone

so I lost my job a few months ago and I'm currently 20 weeks staying with my sister it's really annoying because I feel like I should be working I should be doing something the only jobs I'm finding are warehouse and I'm also in a battle with my children's father over getting custody of my girls he has no plans on helping with this baby nor cares I hate this whole situation I'm grateful that I have family that can give me things for the baby like hand-me-downs but I guess the farther I get along I get more more depressed I feel like I shouldn't bring this child home with me especially since I don't have a home I know the only reason why my sister is letting me stay is because I'm pregnant I've asked my mom to take the baby but she really doesn't want me to leave the baby I don't know what to do I don't have any friends I have family but it's hard to talk to your family about stuff like this I don't know what to do has anyone went through something similar or know something or what can help...... if you have nothing nice to say please do not respond.