Pregnancy or birth control or something else?

Hi ladies! So my boyfriend and I had sex last night for the second time. It was great and all, but I’m having some concerns. After we had sex I got a migraine headache and felt awful until early this morning. My headache finally went away but I’ve felt off ever since.

By that, I mean I feel like I’m getting ready to start my period. I’m on birth control and I only have a period once every three months and am not scheduled to have another period until September. But I feel like I might start any minute. I’ve been on this type since March and had issues with it before now, but this just feels different.

I’m not sure what to think. I’m 98% sure I’m not pregnant and here’s why: I’m on birth control and ever since we started talking about having sex (two months ago) I’ve taken my pill at almost the exact same time every night and even when I don’t I take it within an hour of when I usually do. We used condoms with spermicide on them AND he pulled out. We got the spermicide in case of precut or if he accidentally came since this is new to both of us.

My chances of pregnancy should be extremely low, right? But if I’m not pregnant then what is this? Is it still my birth control acting up after almost 6 months? Or something completely different? I’ve tried googling it, but I can’t find anything on it! Everything I find is either about within the first 1-3 months of birth control or about pregnancy (which is really starting to freak me out, honestly).

I feel achy everywhere and cramping, upset stomach. I’ve had migraines before and I usually feel fine a couple hours after it ends, but I’ve been without my migraine for 12hrs and I’ve just been feeling worse. Any ideas??