Everything is my fault with him...

Crying as I type this, we been together a year. Everything was great but not ever the best. Talked about marriage, kids, traveling. I even was trying to have a baby with him for like 8 months but isn’t happening and now I see why God is stopping it. Everything is my fault, every fight, I cause everything to him. He said I’m a dumb cunt and a stupid bitch and says it’s my fault he calls me them names makes me so sad to the point I sit and cry but I know I would be crying without him too... When we fight he says “I just wanna hit you so bad” and mean stuff... I wear cute outfits and have to ask isn’t this nice on me... If I take more than 5 minutes to text back Im doing wrong then too... His birthday is saturday and I spent over 200 on stuff for his birthday because I thought we were alright. We faught tonight again and he said he doesn’t want shit from me to take it back because he hates me doesn’t love me and says all this shit when we fight and then tries to say he’s “sorry” he’ll work on it. Advice please... please don’t be rude to me and say i’m dumb or anything because I hear that every single day from him... It’s so hard because he actually sees me everyday and talks to me all the time an I know no other guys are like that.. I love clingy advice :/