Is it over between us?

Me and my boyfriend have been together for a while, and he was my first so I think that, that is the reason why it’s so difficult to know, because I want us to stay together. Things have just been getting harder in my personal life, my grandma got diagnosed with stage 4 pancreatic cancer and was given less than a year with us, and on the other side of my family, my grandpa just passed away 2 weeks ago. The week before the funeral, I was really distant with my boyfriend, but that was because i needed time to think, and get through my head that someone that I loved will no longer be in my life....and I just feel that he thinks I don’t need him or something, because after the funeral, he was being really distant, and it feels like I’m just a burden to him right now. The only time I don’t feeI that way is when we’re actually with each other. That’s when everything feels okay again. Another thing is, that I won’t get to see him until after August 11th because his work schedule is so crazy, and so I don’t know how it’s all going to pan out.

Thoughts?