Ectopic Pregnancy

Stephanie

It all started with an accident followed by plan B. Three weeks later ... and 6 days late my period came. The day after my period I started hemorrhaging like insane amounts of blood and clots. Went to my obgyn and she said it was probably from all the plan b hormones. I got the call on my way home that my urine test was positive and I was, or had been, pregnant. She put me on birth control and that was that. Except it wasn’t.

Another few weeks past, still bleeding (light), and then I woke up with cramps and more clots. I went to the obgyn that day and they did a trans vaginal ultra sound and took my blood. They didn’t see anything on the ultrasound and said to come back in three days for another blood test to compare HCG levels. They had gone up... a little.

So I was diagnosed with ectopic. I don’t live near my family... my boyfriend has been less than supportive throughout this whole process and I just feel totally alone. I spent the day in the ER waiting and waiting and waiting crying randomly, playing candy crush to pass the time (thank god for Kardashian marathons). And now 3 days later I can’t sleep because I’m so freaked out my tube is going to burst I have no one to talk to who understands and they’re taking my blood tomorrow and I’m petrified it’s going to be higher and then the methotrexate injection didn’t work and I’ll have to go through this all again.

This has just been the worst year ever and I feel so alone all the time. If anyone has had a similar experience please respond.

Xo