My babe

Ka

I have been talking to this guy for nearly two weeks and we have been getting pretty close. But we have been doing a lot of sexual things online with each other and I was told earlier how in relationships and all you need to keep a person waiting and all, be a little bit mysterious and let them wait for you otherwise they just don't work and they will get tired of you and go for someone else and all. And I am just scared that we are traveling too fast, like I really like him, but I don't know if it is because I actually love him or if I am just being hormonal or something. And I am just scared, but like, I like what we do and I like doing it with him. But we haven't talked about any of this stuff together and I think he likes me, we spoke about our future once or twice together, but I am not sure. But ja, I do like him. I am just scared.

UPDATE

Well so a lot has and also hasn't happened, I am a good 90% sure he just used me, which sucks but hey, you got to learn one way or another. We also haven't spoken to each other in a good two weeks, he refuses to talk not me. And thank you so much for all your comments they really do mean a lot.