I dont know how to feel or what to do

I'm posting this anonymous because I'm so embarrassed.

I dont know what to do with my marriage. I've been with my husband almost 4 years. in the beginning everything was nice. Rose's and pink everywhere It wasn't of until almost 2 years ago when he started acting this way.

he doesn't show me love anymore. he has hit me and done so many things

Hes only sweet when he wants sex and right after hes done he gets cold. Our son was born almost 6 months ago and for the first 2 weeks he was the man anyone would want. Then he kicked me out and let me come back. We've had sooo many problems I cant even count. But I always beg him to stay and work it out for the sake of our kids. Idk I just feel so sad. I find my self constantly looking for his love. I send him cute pictures of me with no replies. I send him sexy pictures nothing. He never compliments me when I do my makeup. When I dress up cute hell tell me that why am I wearing that clothes. that I want men to look at me. I cant leave him for many reasons besides my babies but I just dont know what to do. I already talked to him about it and he says that we are not in our lovey dovey phase anymore. That we're old (23 and almost 25) and the only thing I should be worried about is the kids and the house not about if I feel loved by him or not.

Sometimes I just wish someone can tell me how beautiful I am and to make me feel special. I just wish it was him