Birth control suggestions

So recently I have switch to Blisovi Fe 1/20 it’s generic for Loestrin and of course I got the lovely rare side effects from it which includes heart palpitations, high blood pressure, & and of course my depression is back full swing so I need to find something else to switch to that’s not an implant or iud which is what my primary care and obgyn keep trying to pressure me into , but I will not cave due to the many horror stories on here and that my friends and family members have personally experienced. I was on trinessa and Depo provera before they both did okay but the side effects weren’t the loveliest either with the trinessa I spotted for a month straight and had lots of weight gain , and with depo I had lots of weight loss which was great but I would either bleed for weeks or not bleed for months and constantly had nasty brown discharge. I’ve been debating on trying Nuva ring but I don’t know much about it or anyone’s experience with it I’m curious if you feel it or not during the 3 weeks it’s inserted. Would any of you ladies recommend a birth control for my to ask my primary care about ? Ik they typically pick everything for you but my regular pcp is gone till September so I had to pick between and old man or a young guy , so I picked the old man and he straight up told me that he wasn’t gonna prescribe me a new birth control because “I don’t need it “ “it’s just harming your body “ 🙄 apparently I do need it tho for my acne and to not become pregnant & most important to regulate my cycles and help with endo pain , so now it looks like I’m gonna be going to the young guy and I’ve seen him before he little let’s you make your own diagnosis and treatment, I went to him cause I was bleeding for two weeks and I told him I was gonna try ibuprofen therapy but wasn’t sure it was safe he goes yep it is that’s exactly what I want you to try do exactly what google told you now have a nice day 🙄 so I better be prepared with what I want when I go 😂 also if anyone’s wondering why I’m not going to my obgyn is because where I live now is over an hour away and I get major anxiety finding new doctors since my obgyn is a male and I’m not comfortable with him examining my lady parts due to stuff that’s happened to me in the past since so I’ve been just suffering with what my pcp can do for me