Just needed somewhere to share this ❤️

My boyfriend and I had a sleepover for a couple of days starting on a Saturday (His mum and dad have seperate houses but they're still on good terms), and on the second night I slept round his mum's house. However, his bed is a single bed round there and his room is relatively small so obviously it was a bit awkward for space. It didn't stop us from sleeping together though! (We try to be together as much as possible.) His mum put up an inflatable bed next to the single bed but, y'know, I wanted to be right next to my man 😂 (Plus he is super comfy) So, on the Sunday which was the second night, we tried to sleep and, it was a little difficult at first because of this stupid heatwave making the room warm, but he has a fan so it was easier. I got very dehydrated though, and he was really caring when I felt a little ill from lack of water, and he went downstairs while everyone was asleep and got me a drink. When I finally fell asleep after a couple of hours struggling to sleep, I had a nightmare. In my nightmare, a creepy man was following me at night and he wouldn't leave me alone and stuff.. Etc. I ended up waking up kinda panicked and I cried because, the room was dark and I couldn't see. I reached out for my boyfriend, who was laying on his front in shorts next to me, and I hugged his back before waking him. I felt a little bad for waking him up at about 3/4 in the morning, but previously he had told me that no matter what it was, I should wake him up if i needed anything. After a few nudges on his leg he stirred from his sleep, kinda paused a bit when he heard me crying then immediately sat up and hugged me. I cried more because I felt safe and I really appreciate him always being there to help me. He was still half asleep but even so he was like "It's okay" and was really reassuring. After I stopped crying he pulled me back down so I could sleep next to him in his arms, and fortunately the room had cooled down a little so it wasn't completely burning with heat. I just wanted to vent here because I love him so much and he is the best person I've ever met ❤️😊