Difficult decision

Any mommies on here that had an abortion after their first child because they got pregnant right after the first? I just had my son in March and I just found out I’m seven week pregnant again. It was most definitely was not planned. And we were being VERY careful. I was supposed to get the IUD but my insurance company stopped covering me because I apparently had to resend my source of income but no one in the office gave me a call to let me know or anything. The week before I was scheduled to get my IUD is when I got a letter from my insurance saying that they declined me for insurance. I have reapplied but since I wasn’t pregnant at the time it takes 45-60 days to get approved. And in that time we were being super careful. No having sex during my ovulation, condoms, and even spermicide. And I STILL got pregnant. I am most certainly not in a position to have another one. We are struggling money wise just with the one we have now. And this one would be born within the same week if my sons first birthday. I don’t want to deal with going through labor and then a first birthday party the same week. My boyfriend wants to keep it but I’m trying to think logically. We are broke. We can barely handle the one we have. And I know I’m not in the perfect mental state for another one. But I know if I do have an abortion I feel like I would regret it. I would think about that baby everyday. Imagine how he/she would look. I know I would feel that guilt every time I look at my son. How many have you been in this situation and what did you do? I’m so lost right now I can’t even think straight.