Anyone else feeling this way?

So typically I’m pretty secure in my relationship with my husband - he’s a great person, we enjoy each other’s company, and we’ve had a very happy and fulfilling relationship. He does make romantic gestures from time to time, but lately I feel like he’s been on autopilot.

I had hoped that being pregnant would make him sort of treasure me a little more. Many of my friends got the princess treatment with foot rubs and nail painting and their partners being sooooo into their pregnant figures, but I feel a lot like my husband’s roommate. When we do have sex, which is like once a month anymore, I feel like he’s doing it to throw me a bone. He says that’s not the case but it’s hard to feel otherwise when he doesn’t seem nearly as into it as he used to. I know he loves me, but my hormones have me all upset and insecure and wanting to feel special.

I’ve told him I feel insecure and he just tells me “you know I love you so much and I think you’re beautiful” and it’s not that I think he’s lying so much as I want him to prove it a little more - make me feel special, wanted, etc. It’s like yeah, he loves me, but there’s no passion behind that love anymore. I honestly can’t tell if it’s the hormones making me crazy or what. Anyone else going through this??