I hate my life🤦🏼‍♀️

I’m not looking for anyone to feel bad for me or to tell me that everything will be okay eventually, I’m looking for advice on how to overcome my problems. This summer has be a downward spiral for my life. My alcoholic of a mother accused me of things that I have done and other things that are completely outrageous and far stretched. I finally built up enough courage to call my dad and leave her, which in return pissed her off so she told my dad everything out of spite. Now I’m forced to get on birth control and have no intentions of ever seeing her again. I’m fighting with my boyfriend almost everyday and I have no idea why. I’m gaining weight like crazy and overeating. My acne is out of control and I am not happy at all with myself. I’m like a ball of emotions waiting to explode at every little thing. I’ve turned to alcohol and weed to make me happy, and recently even that hasn’t worked. Now I have nothing to make me happy or feel good about myself. I don’t know what the hell to do or how to fix this. One part of me wants to be alone but I know that will only send me down a darker road. I don’t want to talk to anyone about it, not even my boyfriend, and I don’t understand why. I just feel like no one will understand why I feel like this because even I don’t understand. I just know I need help and I want to fix myself so I though I would come to you ladies. Thank you for any help.