Surprise proposal during Vacation!

Morgan

In March 2018 my boyfriend and I had planned a vacation for us to go to Gatlinburg, Tennessee for us to celebrate us being together for 3 and a half years. He kept telling me that he called dibs on planning what we will due that Saturday. He told me that he made dinner reservations and that we have to dress nice because they took pictures of us. Well right before we leave to go to the "dinner reservations" they called him and said that they had to "cancel" it. I was upset because I was really hungry and wanted food. So he said that he had another place and mind but we had to stop some where else before we got there. We went driving to Cades Cove in Tennessee and during that there is a cabin called John Oliver's cabin. He insisted that we go over to look at it. We walked around and inside of it and he took me out on the front porch of the cabin and asked me to marry him! I was crying like baby! I was so caught off guard and I didnt expect it. I said yes and it was amazing, perfect. He did an amazing job. After we had our moment of hugging and kissing and crying, he I need to introduce you to some people. He introduced me to the secret photographers he had planned to come. Along with that he had out engagement pictures planned with them also. I was shocked. It was such a perfect moment and I can't wait to marry my best friend ♡