High School Tips

First things first, BE YOURSELF💖 and don’t try to fit in!!!!

-school spirit

•Go to as many games🏈🏀

•Join clubs and sports(it doesn’t hurt to try) you can make more friends/associates this way

•if you’re not an athletic person ask the coach if you could be a manager for the team(get in games free and can also make friends)

-school work

•handle your business

•don’t procrastinate

•if you don’t understand a lesson teachers are willing to help you (go in before school starts/after school/ their planning period) if you still don’t understand that teacher ask another teacher that teaches the same subject

•try to do some homework during school before you get home (only if you’re not doing anything in your other classes)

•ask for extra points (for everything, if a teacher asked us to do something I would always jokingly ask if we could get extra points for it and other classmates would join in so eventually we would get extra points!!)

-school in general

•skip class at least one time w/ friends (for the experience don’t make it a habit)

•try to get close with your teachers 👩‍🏫

•use the school library 📚 (not just for books but to study and use the computer)

•find a hangout spot(my friends and I had the same spot from freshman year to senior year and everyone knew that was our spot lol)

•stay out of drama(watch what you say around certain people because people are very messy)

•don’t tell your business to everyone(only who you really trust)

•last day before holidays school is somewhat empty (you and your friend(s) GO) these are free days and you kinda get to do anything because most teachers don’t show up

If you need any other advice ask in the comments.😊

Keep your negative comments to yourself