this sucks

I'm feeling down because I feel like I'm going to be alone forever. Every single one of my friends has had a boyfriend except one who doesn't even want a guy. And yes I know that 'I don't need a guy' but I want someone to call me theirs and love me. I sound bratty but its true. One guy has liked me but I turned him down because I just simply didn't like him and when he kept it up I just ignored him I felt bad to i apologised and went on now my parents are throwing an end of summer party thug and their inviting him and and bunch of neighborhood kids that are brining dates...I'll be alone and I'm told I'm pretty by relatives but I've never been told it by anyone else and I don't want to crave attention, and I'm not going to complain to my parents cause then I'll be bratty. I'm actually only thirteen but it'd weird now to still be single. I've been told that people prefer my brother and the one guy who stood up for me is now dating one of my BEST friends. I'll think I look cute at home, but in public my anxiety gets the better of me. I just genuially feel as if there isn't anyone for me. I'm smart I took a class through duke at 13 I'm skinny with big hips dark hair and eyes and I try to be nice to me. My family makes fun of me for being single and say things like I must like being the 3rd wheel. I hate myself I tell my self I'm not worth anyone's time. I even have an overesized hoodie that I'll pretend it's my boyfriend's, weird I know, but it comforts me. I'm just ugh.

to the people who read all of this I want to thank you sooo much.