My aunt is trying to steal my babies!!!

Ok, so I’m scheduled to have a c-section on July 31st. I’m having twins, one is breech and I’m having issues with my blood pressure so she will take them at 37 weeks!

My aunt has been super involved during my pregnancy. She threw me a baby shower (it was amazing, not gonna lie) and she tried to come to my appointments but I never let her as my husband would also be there She always messages me repeatedly after my appointment day asking what happened and what’s going on.

My mother passed away when I was 11, and recently my aunt (my mother’s sister) asked if the babies could call her grandma or something related to that title I personally thought this was rude and I was very upset by it. My mother is their grandmother and it doesn’t matter to me that she’s passed away. THAT IS STILL HER TITLE, right?!

She can’t have children, and she already told me when I go back to work, she will be watching the twins. She has a nursery set up in her home already... not just a bed but she has like everything. She told me that she wants the first outfit they wear home from the hospital so she can keep it and put it on display in her home.

Basically, I need help. I don’t know what to do.. I feel like she is trying to steal my children.

Btw she baby sits and she lets that little girl call her “momma” and doesn’t bother to correct her when she does it. That bothers me honestly.