Melt down ☹️

Jillian

I have bad anxiety and depression and I have melt downs that come and go .. I started talking to my baby brother who's an addict trying to recover by falls off the wagon . He's living in Maine in a tent and has no money for food. He has a gf but according to her he can't stay there because her ex robbed her family(not sure how true that is because she's a junkie herself ) has three kids lost one has one and one on the way that's my brothers ... it breaks my heart that's it's thundering right now. I feel so sick to my stomach and literally loose my appetite because knowing he's homeless and has no food hurts me . I know he did it to himself but it's not fair that he has to sleep in a mold infested tent while his gf gets to sleep in a house and have food . My bf asked me what was wrong because I started to cry so I told him and all he had to say was here we ago again with this it's his fault he's in this position. This is why you shouldn't talk to him because you have these melt downs.i get he's had an addiction, hes fucked so many people over so I understand why people can't trust him but how is this fair ? I hate having to worry about him and idk what to do