Should I make a video❓❓❓

Sally

Hi ladies! I’m 35 weeks pregnant 🤰🏻 with my first baby. I’ve been researching what to pack in my hospital bag for a month now (I’m a senior at University of Houston so I can’t help but research and prepare).

I’ve noticed there are videos on YouTube but they are pushing unnecessary and useless products for us to buy. Then there are the lists and they all differ and those too recommend a lot of unnecessary products for those of us who want to pack what’s needed, not carry a suitcase or spend money on things we don’t have to.

So I’ve finally completed my list for my hospital bag and it’s unbiased. I have packed every item on my list and it’s ready to go!

So this post is to see if I were to make a video and share my list and show the items in my bag if anyone would be interested in watching? I just want to see if anyone out there would find it useful.

If I do this I would definitely make a follow up video after I get home from the hospital to share that experience too! Keep in mind this video is useful in the U.S only due to the difference in what the hospitals provide!

So let me know! In a nice way hopefully lol 😂 I’m too emotional to be bullied right now!

Thank you!

-Sally