Is it bad?

Is it bad when you feel like your relationship was a mistake, but the good in it outweighs the bad. I have no clue what to do? I love him like he loves me, we both work hectic schedules, but we make time for each other in between work. We don't live together, even though I wish we did to cut the distance. We live about 45mins away from each other. When we do see each other, it feels brand new every time and different. He made it clear he wants to continue us regardless of what's going on around us, he understands our work schedules and vice versa. I don't mind, but what if this is a mistake? I've had so many questions he had already answered, but this one. We recently reconnected just about 3years ago. I had severe anemia in 2009 before I met him in 2012 and my activity was limited, I had no strength to do what I wanted when we met. It took everything out of me to do simple stuff, so we didn't go out to eat or anything like that. He would just come get me after work everyday and get dinner and a movie, which was ok by me. Long story short, I ended up leaving everything where it was, he didn't tell me he had a baby on the way so I left without saying anything. When he found me, he aologized and explained everything to me. Stress is what caused my severe anemia, so I walked away because I couldn't handle him or the child on the way. Now that we're back together and he's been there no matter what, I'm thinking maybe it's a mistake. We both work 2 jobs, sun up to sun down, when we are able to see each other, it's o. our off days. He doesn't mind working on us, all in all we haven't had any problems or anything, we don't fuss, fight or argue, we never have, I find it weird, but whatever. This time around is way better and I'm doing way better.