HELP PLEASE 😣

✨🌟✨

Possible 2 year old sleep regression?

It’s been about 3 weeks since my daughter has had a good nights sleep (with the exception of one or two nights throughout that time). I’m typically not one to complain, I know kids go through growth spurts, molars, etc. BUT I am 8 months pregnant and desperate. She slept from 10-130 and then was up until 6AM last night. I tried everything — possible teeth and belly pain relief, changed her diaper and her PJs, changed the temperature in the house, brought her in bed with me, rocked/sang to her, and nothing helped. Any other sleep regression she’s gone through, one of those things I just mentioned has always been the answer.

I’m lost, feel like I’m losing my mind, and worry about not getting enough sleep for the unborn baby.

The only thing I haven’t tried is transitioning her from her crib to the toddler bed. Is it possible she’s wanting a new sleep space? **I say this because when she was teeny she would stop sleeping in her bed (Rock n Play & bassinet), I would her to the next sleeping arrangement, and she’d go back to sleeping soundly.

Does anyone have any suggestions? I am so so desperate. She’s always been a MAGNIFICENT sleeper when she wasn’t going through something, I can’t figure it out, and I don’t know how much longer I can do this.