Starting Clomid tomorrow!! YAYY!!๐Ÿ’‘ ๐ŸŽ‰

Ashley โ€ข Fam of 3 ๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐Ÿ‘ฆwith the love of my life and his son. ๐Ÿ‘ผ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ˜ญMC with our son Karter and D&C on 10/4/19. TTC rainbow baby๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿ‘ถ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ

Iโ€™ve been ttc, on and off, for 16yrs now. For the first time, starting about 2 months ago, every single day, I started tracking my BBT, checking CM, taking Myo-Inositol (for my PCOS), taking Prenatal vitamins, taking 1200 mcg of pure Folic Acid, and taking PregPro. Then, starting 1 month ago, my doctor added, Metformin. Iโ€™m sooo excited, because, starting tomorrow, I start taking my first round of, Clomid!! Needless to say, we are over-the-moon soooo excited ๐Ÿ˜† โ™ฅ๏ธ ๐Ÿ˜† =๐Ÿ‘ถ๐Ÿผ Although I have never tried any meds to help us with the ttc process, we are incredibly nervous that with all that weโ€™ve been doing lately, we will still be unable to have a baby. We are still trying to keep our heads up and stay hopeful, but very nervous. SOOO, ALL YOU AWESOME LADIES OUT THERE, IF YOU WILL, PLEASE, GATHER UP ALL THE BABY DUST YOU CAN, AND TOSS SOME OUR WAY, PLEEEEEASE, Lol. Thank you soooo much to all you amazing ladies for sharing and spreading your baby dust!!! We greatly appreciate it!!! XX

๐Ÿ’‘ ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค— ๐Ÿ’–โœจโœจโœจโœจ