Vent with me ladies

Ava

SOMETIMES I HATE MEN SO MUCH. AM I RIGHT!!

No offense if u r a guy. But seriously. Sometimes they r a pain in the literal ass!

Today I’m going to be venting about many ppl. Mostly men. And a few women...

1. First off I’ve been used for another girl by a jackass. First bf

2. He told me he liked me and then said he never actually did.

3. He was mean

4. He dated my best friend! AFTER WE BROKE UP!!!

Okay. His name is Jackson. I rllllyyyy don’t like him. He’s a jerk. And he’s too short. And he’s just unbearable! Here’s another guy

1. This guy says he liked me when we first started talking

2. After this he tells me he likes another girl as well

3. He tells me he wants to ask me out so badly

4. THE NEXT DAY HE SAYS. IM OVER U AND IM DATING THE OTHER GIRL!!!!

His name is Tyler. I also rlllllyyy don’t like him. I was rly sad after that I’m sure you ladies can imagine...!

Here’s another guy. His name is Christian.

1. At school he ALWAYS TALKS to me

2. I text him hi AND HE NEVER TEXTED ME BACK

3. THEN HE TEXTED THE GROUP CHAT I WAS ON WITH MY FRIENDS. WHICH MEANS HE SAW MY TEXT AND DIDNT WANT TO RESPOND

4. He is sometimes mean

5. He doesn’t listen

6. He let other ppl sign his yearbook and I was the ONLY person who he didn’t let sign

7. He acts so different around me at school. He winks at me and always talks to me. And is weird around me like he likes me. Which is what all my friends think

8. He blushes when he hears my name. But doesn’t want to talk to me.

Ladies. Plz tell me ur input on this one. Does he like me or not. Does he like me but also not like me at the same time. WTF IS HAPPENING!!!???

For now I have a person in my life who is amazing. His name is Quinn. I rly like him a lot and he likes me a lot. It’s awesome. So I’m glad that someone cares about me for once in my life.

Plz comment what u r venting about! I can help u too. Women to women. We gotta stick up for each other!