Just Ranting!!

Milika • Homemaker 🏡 Mommy to an amazing angel baby Abraham Angelo, and 3 little girls Luciana, Ruby and Camilla

- do you ladies ever ask your man for a foot message and hes right there to do it? or maybe you dont even have to ask and he just offers it? well i envy the hell outta you because thats NOT me and my SO. its like pulling teeth trying to get this man to do ANYTHING for me. im 27wks pregnant and he doesnt see that as any reason to do me any favors. Men dont even know the first thing about growing a baby, and my man acts like its the easiest thing in the world. 🙄🙄 maybe for some but definitely not me. even when i try to explain to him he still doesn't get it. and the thing is its my second pregnancy and he hasnt changed since the first time around. you would think he wouqld get a clue right? NOPE. although he does rub my feet sometimes its still a 20 min argument before that leads to us being annoyed afterwards. so most of the time its not even worth it. especially for a 5 min total foot rub 🙄 ugh its so hard on me and im not getting any help! If men got pregnant they wouldnt even last 5 hours! forreal. 😭😭