Finding out others are pregnant and not you

I have been TTC for nearly 2 years. Took multiple rounds of clomid, didn’t get pregnant at all. Took femara for a few rounds and was so hopeful because my follicles were at a perfect size but just my luck... not pregnant! My once flawless skin broke out with cystic acne over my cheeks and jawline to the extend I was so embarrassed to step out of the house. The hormones sent me into a spiral of depression and sucidal thoughts. I decided to stop the pills and have been trying naturally. My gynaecologist suggested <a href="https://glowing.com/glow-fertility-program">IUI</a> and I am still deciding. Waiting for my next AF to come. I found out last week my cousin was pregnant. Today I found out my Friend is pregnant again for the second time. I keep wondering when is my turn. Why can’t I get pregnant naturally like that. It is so easy for some why does it have to be so difficult for me? My husband’s Brother who got married after us just had a baby too and we are attending their celebration this Friday. I can’t feel happy for any of them because I feel sorry for myself. I don’t know how much longer i can’t pretend to be happy for others when it’s killing me inside that I’m not the one with the baby. I prayed every night for a child in my womb and I’m slowly losing faith that it will ever happen. Each time I hear of someone being pregnant I run home to cry for hours. Each time I get AF I sit in the toilet and cry like I have just lost another chicks again this month. I just want to know from the rest of you who are going through the same horrible journey on how the hell do you even cope because Everyday a little piece of me dies.