Unsolicited advice😤

💜𝑺𝒉𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒚💜 • 💙 Boy mama 💙

My sister is constantly telling me what my son "needs" or what I "need" to do with him. For example yesterday she told me my 2 month old son needs more toys. She insisted that he needs toys on his carseat, I told her he wont pay attention to them yet because he barely started focusing on objects and following them with his eyes and as soon as the car gets starts he falls asleep. She said she was still going to buy him some. I told her I wont put them on until he actually starts enjoying toys. Then my dad gave me a bag of clothes for my son, in the bag there was a rattle. As soon my sister she insisted on giving to my son right then and there, I told her that he won't play with it because he is too little and won't hold on to it for more than a few seconds, her response was, "I can get him to play with it I am a pro mama" I shot back saying, "well I am pro with my son" she rolled her eyes, so I said ok you want to try let's try. My son would not even hold the rattle for a few seconds. Things similar to this happens every time I see her. Sometimes it's the way I dress him, No clothes over his onesie, it's summer and it is nearly 100° or hotter where we live. I don't put mittens him because I keep his nails cut and he doesn't keep them on. She makes it seem like everything I do is wrong... She may have 3 kids but that doesn't mean that she is a "pro" I know what I am doing, I helped raise her kids and 4 others and I work with kids. Even I wouldn't call myself a pro and other kids other than my own. Don't get me wrong sometimes she helps me out with advice when I ask for it and I appreciate it but the unsolicited advice is SUPER annoying.