The Boss Pt II

Matthew

Mid morning came. Several days had passed since my...”meeting” with my new boss. I wasn’t sure what to make of it. Did she always have a boy toy in the office? Was this some new game she was exploring? But, before I could even ask another question in my head, I receive a meeting request on my calendar from Mrs. One-too-many-Martini’s. I look at the meeting details.

MEETING: MANDATORY

WHERE: BOSS’S OFFICE

WHEN: 1:00-2:00pm

Lunch?! Why lunch? Well, it’s not like I had a choice. So, I declined lunch with my co-workers and said I had work to get caught up on.

As time went on, my heart started to pound, not knowing what she had in store for me this time. Was it actually business? Was I to be her toy again? I guess time will tell.

The office was empty. A note on the receptionists desk said to go into the office. I knocked gently.

“Come in!” Linda said in a forceful tone.

I walked in and She was standing in front of her desk.

“Sit down!” She said as she pointed to the shallow chair in front of her. I noticed that the chair was different from the usual fancier chairs that usually sat there. Not quite as fancy. I took a second to wonder why, but then snapped back to attention when she snapped her fingers loudly and pointed at the seat again.

I went over and sat in the chair in front of her. She took her glasses off and put them on her desk. She looked down at me with the same devilish smile.

“You have been such a great employee so far. But, you still haven’t completely the oral exam of your orientation.”

“I’m sorry, I didn’t <a href="https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.glow.android.eve">eve</a>-.”

“Before I could finish she pulled her skirt up above her hips exposing her slender legs and sexy soft stomach. And of course her freshly waxed pussy was right at eye level as soon as she jumped up and sat on the edge of the desk. That’s when I realized why the chair was different...and what she meant by “oral exam”.

“She spread her legs wide as I could feel the heat radiating from her moist cunt. I could smell her sweet scent calling to me.

“Well, what the fuck are you waiting for bitch?! It IS lunch time you know! So, fucking eat!!!”

I looked into her eyes and she looked away immediately. She tossed back her head and leaned back on her elbows onto the desk. I leaned down and let my tongue drag from the bottom of her slit, up into her hot, dripping hole, then up over her clit, sending a sudden shock up into her body a she let out a sudden moan and arched her back like a willow, bending on a breezy day. I then continued to lick and suck and her folds and tongue fuck her, while I rubbed her clit faster at a steady rhythmic pace. She was moaning loader now and her juices were now starting to run down the sides of my mouth and under my chin.

“Rub my clit faster you little piece of shit!...Harder!.....Fuckkkk!”

I followed every order to a T. She grabbed my hair and pulled hard as I fought back to keep my face in her hot cunt.

“You Motherfucker! You better not stop! I’m gonna cum! Fucckkk! Make me cum bitch!”

Just then her hips were bucking, she pulled my head into her, and she started moaning and yelling wildly!

“That’s it my little fuck toy! Yesss! Yesss! Oh yeahhhhhhh!!!!

“Then I felt a feeling I haven’t felt with any other woman I have ever been with. She pulled my head up and away a bit, and a clear stream of hot liquid came shooting out in several hard jets! Instinctively, I opened my mouth letting it shoot into it and drip down my chin and then down my neck and chest. My cock was so hard it hurt! I have never been so turned on in my life!

When she finished, she grabbed my hair again and roughly pressed my face into her cunt and grinder on me viciously. Still holding onto my hair, she jumped off the desk and pushed me back into the chair.

“Next time you drink my cum bitch! Then, and only then, will I even think about touching that nice big prick of yours! Now, go home for the rest of the afternoon, clean up, and enjoy the fucking blue balls!!!”

I left her office and looked back. She put her glasses on as she got back to work. She looked up at me and licked her lips as sexy as she could. My cock was bulging out of my pants as I held the door handle. I smiled. All she did was give me the middle finger.

“Get the fuck out!”

To be continued....