Sluggish movements?

Leanna • Girl Mom ❤️ Isabelle Jade 7-9-14 Olivia Skye 8-24-18 ❤️ wife of a drummer and engineer 🎼🥁 7 years and counting..

Today my baby hasn’t been very active. I know they have chill days but I woke up around 1pm (well I normally wake up several times before that but go back to sleep, my schedules been off) I sent my dogs out around 630 or 730 this morning and when I laid back down I can’t remember feeling any movements then. She normally wakes when I do and moves a bit. When I woke back up around 1 I don’t remember any movements and I sat on the couch for a while and felt no movements. I showered and went to the gas station for a couple Mountain dews and KitKats, came back and had a pinch feeling. I drank a Mountain Dew and ate a KitKat, chilled in my husband’s recliner for a bit and then got up to work on my closet. Didn’t feel anything in my closet and Don’t really remember feeling any movements while in the recliner either. Which after liquid crack and a KitKat you’d think she’d be going crazy! I only felt very very subtle movements that I can only describe like a feather brushing across. So I laid on my left side, nothing happened and now I’m sitting in my husband’s recliner, ate my second kitkat and she’s finally moving but it’s not as strong as she normally is and most of the movements feel like she’s sluggish. Is this concerning? I’m 35+3. Never had a problem with my first (but my anxiety got worse after having her) so I don’t know if these sluggish feelings still count or because they are sluggish if I should be seen. My next appointment is Friday and my husband is at work right now so I thought I’d get opinions here before figuring out my next move.