32 weeks/4cm dilated/breech baby

Vanessa • Wife to a great husband, mother to a gorgeous 12 year preteen, a handsome 21 month old boy, and expecting a baby girl, Avi Jai, on 9/22/18.

Ladies, just need to vent and some support. Currently I am in the hospital. I’ve been here since Sunday because I thought my amniotic fluid was leaking. Turns out it was just discharge, but I came to find out that I am dilated 4 cm, and the baby is breech. I was given magnesium and betamethasone shots for baby’s lungs. I’m off magnesium and meds today because the contractions have stopped and I’m not dilating any more. I’m currently on bed rest and will be at the hospital until Thursday. Also, I will be on complete bed rest once/if I go home. I have delivered my other two children early. One at 36, oldest, and my middle child, 35 weeks with no complications. My dr wants me to get to 37 weeks. I hope I can make it. I don’t think I will. With my son, I was 3 cm on a Monday, went home on bedrest, and delivered Friday at 35weeks. I’m nervous. I’ve delivered both children vaginally. Has anyone else been in this situation? I want her to be ready to come into this world, but I’m nervous about a c-section, and being dilated so far for so long. My water bag is intact.