how do I not stress?

I had a miscarriage in November on black Friday .. and another in February on Valentine's day... I just found out I'm pregnant again (taking progesterone) I am finding it really hard to be excited bc I am expecting the worst.. I called my Dr and they will not get me in until Aug 21... that's too long for me to stress.. I am literally sick to my stomach over and and so worried I will lose it and not know because of the progesterone. I called my general Dr and they are going to do a blood test for me after I get out of work today.. I am so nervous.. I am only 4 weeks.. I have wanted a baby so bad.. if I have a 3rd mc.. I'm not sure I want to try anymore bc it is seriously the most emotionally draining thing.. sighhhhh.. anyone have advice on how to stop worrying? I have an addiction to taking pregnancy tests... esp when they are positive... I bought 3 yesterday... last week I got a darker test.. yesterday i took 2 and they were positive but faint and it made me worry even more thinking my hcg isn't going up.. :(