withholding the goods 🀀😳😍🀣

samantha

So I go wake my hubby up for some morning loving amd he tried to deny me the baby juice πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. I wake him up you know rubbing on him and when he opened his eyes I said do you want some motivation before work?!? He says of course! then he says wait why are you smiling so big? why are you so happy? I say I'm just in a good mood geez. (I've been depressed these past couple of months ttc) Then he says ohhhh nooooo your OVULATING!!! He then wraps himself up in the blanket and says come back in 6 days!!!! I try and lie and say noo I'm not lol He said all you spoke about last week was your fertitle window coming the following week (now this week). So since he didn't want to give it to me I had to take the baby juice from him πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. I told him I'm not missing this chance plus we are married what's youra is mine and I just so happen to need your man parts/juice πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ He eventually gave it up😍😍 and before anyone freaks out on me saying I'm forcing him to have a baby or pressuring him he was just joking trying to make light of this very stressful time. it helped me alot so hopefully this was the time that worked since it was so fun and care free and I wasn't stressing or upset about the situation... God i love this man... good luck ladies and baby dust by the boat load to everyone trying